As a famous China Water Coolers Suppliers and Water Dispensers Manufacturers,Ningbo Penoso Electric Appliance Co., Ltd Which specializes in production of home appliances such as water dispensers, water purifiers, tea bar machines and other small appliances.
Needless to say, the role of drinking fountains in life is very convenient and fast. It exists in homes, offices, factories and shops, but because drinking fountains are used every day, over time, Naturally, it needs to be cleaned, otherwise the dirt in the drinking fountain will form secondary pollution to the drinking water, so how to clean the semi-desktop drinking fountain in the home?
In fact, whether it is a floor-standing water dispenser or a semi-desktop water dispenser, the cleaning parts are not much different, and the core parts of the cleaning are the same, that is, the inner tank, and the other detachable parts are relatively simple and convenient to clean . The specific cleaning steps are as follows;
1. Remove the bucket and remove the support base.
2. Dilute the professional water dispenser cleaning agent and pour it into the water dispenser.
3. Pour in clean water and wait for 10-20 minutes for the water dispenser cleaning agent to fully dissolve the scale and dirt inside the water dispenser.
4. Use a professional water dispenser cleaning machine to circulate the cleaning liquid to achieve the purpose of cyclically cleaning off internal scale and dirt.
5. Fully drain the internal sewage.
6. Use full-effect disinfectant and scouring pad to clean and disinfect the smart seat bottom tank.
7. Pour in clean water, and use the water dispenser cleaning machine to clean the interior to achieve the purpose of cleaning the residual cleaning fluid inside. This process needs to be repeated 2 times.
8. Use ozone to disinfect the inside of the water dispenser.
9. Use professional plastic shell cleaner to scrub, clean and disinfect the exterior of the water dispenser and various accessories. 10. Affix the service label, install the bucket in place, and the cleaning is complete.
In fact, it is necessary to clean the drinking fountains in time, and the steps are not complicated. Many manufacturers in the drinking water industry say that drinking fountains should be cleaned frequently. Office drinking fountains should generally be cleaned every 3 to 4 months because of frequent water changes. The drinking fountain should generally be cleaned once every 3 months to half a year.