As a famous China Water Coolers Suppliers and Water Dispensers Manufacturers,Ningbo Penoso Electric Appliance Co., Ltd Which specializes in production of home appliances such as water dispensers, water purifiers, tea bar machines and other small appliances.
The temperature is too low, pay attention to power off! When the water purifier is used in winter, you need to pay attention to some small problems. With more precautions, you can spend this winter safely. Next, I will briefly introduce some problems that will occur in the use of water purifiers in winter and precautions for use:
1. If the water purifier will not be used for a long time, please cut off the power supply, drain all the water in the whole machine (including the filter bottle, water tank, heating liner), and wrap it tightly with old clothes or plastic film.
2. If the machine is frozen: the whole water purifier must be placed in an ambient temperature higher than 5 degrees, and it can be turned on normally after 48 hours of natural thawing; (it is strictly forbidden to start the water purifier in the freezing state)
3. Before using it for a long time, please check whether the appearance of the machine is normal. After confirming that it is normal, you can connect the water source and power supply. It is also recommended to drain the prepared bucket of water. Please contact after-sales for processing.
4. Please ensure that the ambient temperature of the water purifier is above 0°C to avoid freezing ice on the filter element.
5. For users who install the water purifier outdoors, when the weather temperature will be lower than 5 degrees, please turn off the power supply and water source in advance, and discharge all the water in the whole machine (including the filter bottle, water tank, heating liner) or remove the water. (If the indoor temperature is lower than 5 degrees, please follow the above anti-freezing measures to prevent freezing).