The structure of household water purifier includes roug […]
The structure of household water purifier includes roughly several kinds, such as coarse filtration, activated carbon adsorption, ion exchange resin, hollow fiber and reverse osmosis membrane. To choose an ideal and practical water purifier, we should consider the following aspects:
1. Is there a product hygiene license?
Users must realize the importance of product quality when purchasing water purifier. Measures for supervision and management of drinking water hygiene stipulate that the hygienic license obtained by the superior hygienic supervision department and appraised by the technical supervision department conforms to the National Standard of Drinking Water Quality.
2. It is very important to choose the right filter element.
The first generation of water purifier is mainly through simple filtration such as activated carbon and ceramics, which is easy to breed bacteria, pollute water sources and can not achieve the effect of clean water sources; the second generation of water purifier uses various artificial polymer membranes to filter, which has significant effect on removing harmful substances in water, but its fatal defect is to filter out trace elements beneficial to the body. Prime. The third generation water purifier uses nanocrystalline filter technology, which solves the defects of the second generation water purifier and filters out harmful substances and heavy metals in water. So when you choose the water purifier, you must ask about the filter technology and the filter material to see if it meets your needs.
3. Is there a safe and effective sterilization technology?
There are two ways to sterilize water purification equipment: one is to add disinfectant, which can kill some bacteria, but the disinfectant contains trace chemical ingredients harmful to human health; the other is ultraviolet sterilization, ultraviolet sterilization technology is one of the most effective sterilization technology internationally recognized, because ultraviolet sterilization is safe, efficient and can be used. In order to kill almost all bacteria quickly; and ultraviolet sterilization using physical principles of sterilization, without any chemicals, will not have side effects on the human body.
4. whether there is a perfect after-sales service system.
Many consumers can't find the service telephone or the address of the service company after purchasing some brands, which makes consumers helpless and wastes resources. Many water purifiers have become furnishings. After sale, water purifiers mainly focus on the replacement of filter elements, such as long-term non-replacement of filter elements, which will pollute water sources. Water purifiers can also become "sewers". Choosing water purifier must choose perfect after-sales service, such as using customer service system to track customer information, prompting customers and companies to change filter element, etc.
5. the selection of high performance-price ratio.
1. The structure of water purifier is different, and the effect of water purification is also different. Generally speaking, the primary filter water purifier has simple structure, mainly activated carbon, and its filtering capacity is limited. It can only be used for coarse filtration. The filtered water is best heated and boiled for drinking. Most of the first-class filters belong to low-grade water purification products. The price of each filter is between 10 yuan and 150 yuan.
2. Multistage filter water purifier. The water purifier has two stages of coarse filtration and a group of fine filtration, and the fine filtration mostly uses hollow fiber filter element. The filtered water can be directly drinkable. Multistage filter water purifier belongs to medium-grade water purifying products. The price of each filter is between 300 yuan and 500 yuan. It can be accepted by the working class and used more by families.
3. UF Ultrafiltration Nanofiltration Membrane Water Purifier is composed of multi-stage pre-filtration and ultrafiltration membranes. It can intercept most of the bacteria and harmful substances. It is the most commonly used direct drinking water purification device in the market for separation and filtration effect. It also retains mineral trace elements beneficial to human body. The advantages of using KDF and activated carbon are as follows: Effectively inhibit the growth of bacteria and fungi in water and remove discoloration and odor, so as to ensure the safe and healthy use of filtered water. Moreover, water production is relatively large and waste water discharge is small, so it is faster and more convenient to use in the family kitchen without waiting for a longer time. It belongs to popular consumer goods. The price of each unit varies from 200 yuan to 5000 yuan according to different requirements.
4. RO reverse osmosis water purifier is the most ideal water purifying product for treating rural water and groundwater. It has three-stage pre-filtration, one-stage reverse osmosis membrane precision filtration and one-stage post-filtration. The filtered water has no bacteria, viruses, heavy metals, pesticides, organic matter, minerals and peculiar odor. It is pure water and can be drinked without heating. This kind of reverse osmosis water purifier belongs to the high-grade water purifier, and the price of each one is between 1000 yuan and 5000 yuan.
Purchase according to water quality.
1. Water quality in different areas is different in hardness. High hardness water quality and limestone area have high calcium and magnesium ion content in water, which is easy to scale. Therefore, high-grade filter water purifier with ion exchange resin filter core should be selected.
2. Urban tap water with more chlorine, color, odor and organic matter can be purchased from domestic water purifiers with more activated carbon load. Activated carbon has strong adsorption on residual chlorine and peculiar odor in water, and has obvious removal effect on organic matter.
3. For the purification of turbid tap water in urban and rural areas, household water purifiers with dual functions of coarse filtration and fine filtration should be selected. For serious water pollution, requiring the complete removal of any impurities in the water, do not need to be heated for direct drinking, should choose reverse osmosis water purifier.
7. Some basic principles for selecting water purifiers:
1. The performance-price ratio of water purification products is high: the quality of products is better, the performance is stable; the use is more convenient; the maintenance cost and operation cost are lower; there are strong professional technology and good after-sales service.
2. Soft aquatic products are used for domestic water and water containing certain hardness (140 mg/L-200 mg/L) for drinking water.
3. Composite ultrafiltration is the best choice in areas with water hardness below 170mg/L.
4. In areas with water hardness between 170 mg/L and 250 mg/L, soft water is the best choice for shower and laundry water, and composite ultrafiltration water is the best choice for direct drinking water.
5. Water hardness is above 250mg/L in shower area. Soft water is the best choice for laundry water, while soft water is the best choice for direct drinking water.
6. Water in areas with high fluorine, salt and sulphur content is selected as drinking water and supplemented with trace elements.
7. In groundwater or areas with heavy sand and rust, it is recommended to install precision filters after the general table.
What Are You Looking For?