Precautions for the first use of the water dispenser:
1. No matter what type of water dispenser is used, you must purchase a water dispenser equipped with a leakage protection switch when purchasing, and connect a solid and reliable bottom line when using it, so that personal safety will be guaranteed even if leakage occurs.
2. When using the water dispenser for the first time, water must be supplied first, and electricity can only be supplied after the two faucets have water flowing out. It is strictly forbidden to use the water dispenser without water. When there is no water in the water dispenser, the power of the water dispenser must be turned off to avoid damage to the parts due to dry heating.
3. For compressor-type refrigerating water dispensers, keep moving upright when moving, and the oblique angle should not be greater than 45 degrees if it is to be tilted. When in use, after disconnecting the cooling power supply, it must be restarted after 3-5 seconds. When the indoor temperature is lower than 10 degrees, the cooling power supply should be turned off.
4. Remind everyone not to use too much force when receiving water by pressing the faucet, and the rotating parts of the hand will come out or be damaged while pressing the faucet.
5. Do not put the metal rod into the back panel ventilation window, so as not to damage the fan or cause electric shock; do not cover the fan ventilation window, so as to avoid damage to the semiconductor refrigeration components due to poor ventilation and poor heat dissipation.