The problem of water pollution is increasing day by day, and the public awareness of healthy drinking water is also increasing. The emergence of water purifier has promoted people's awareness of safe drinking water to a new level. More and more families choose to use water purifier as the terminal water quality control scheme. But for the use of water purifier, there are many people who do not know that well. For example, what should be paid attention to in the first use of water purifier, such as the daily maintenance of water purifier, do you know it?
What should I pay attention to when I use it for the first time
The water purifier should be flushed before the first use, otherwise it will affect the performance of the water purifier and the water quality of the earlier stage.
Before the first use, the water purifier should be flushed to wash off the protective liquid. The specific methods are as follows: wash the faucet, tap water inlet ball valve and purified tap for 5-10 minutes (part of the machine rinse for a long time) until the water is clear and no foam. In the process of flushing, if the faucet is turned on and off frequently (turn off for 3 seconds and turn on for 10 seconds), the water flow forms a pulsating impact, so the flushing effect is better.
How to maintain daily use
1. Clean or replace the filter element frequently. After using the filter element for a period of time, the filter element will become dirty because of filtering and blocking impurities in the water. If the filter element is not cleaned for a long time, the water yield of the machine will be reduced and the water quality will be worse.
2. The water purifier will always be in working state after it is plugged in. If it is not used for a long time, please turn off the power supply.
3. Wash the water purifier for ten minutes at intervals.
4. Do not put the water purifier near high temperature, humidity or outdoor.
5. After the water purifier is installed, do not move it frequently and dismantle it at will.
What should be paid attention to in daily use
1. When the water purifier fails, close the water inlet valve immediately and cut off the water inflow. Do not disassemble it by yourself if you are not a professional.
2. When the water purifier is in use, the water purifier should be washed frequently, which can effectively extend the service life of the water purifier.
3. The inlet water quality of water purifier is related to the total water yield of water purifier. If the water quality of water purifier is good, the total water production will increase, otherwise the total water production will decrease, and the service life of corresponding filter element will be slightly shorter.
4. If the water purifier is used for a long time, the water yield will gradually decrease, but the water quality is still qualified, so it can be used safely.
5. After the water purifier is used, the ultrafiltration membrane filter element should be kept in the wet state all the time. If the ultrafiltration membrane filter element dries, the water production will drop sharply and cannot be recovered. The filter element should be replaced.
6. The filter element of water purifier should be replaced regularly according to the local water quality and use cleaning, and the water purifier with filter element reminder function can be replaced according to the reminder.
7. The temperature is high in summer. It is recommended to turn on the tap every morning to discharge the water stored in the pipe for one night.
8. The situation of tap water cut-off occurs from time to time. Once this happens, please turn on the sewage tap in time to remove the sediment, rust and other pollutants in the water pipe before use.
Through the above introduction, do you feel that you have learned new knowledge? Household appliances like water purifier pay more attention to the later maintenance and maintenance, so we usually need to know more about this knowledge. The correct use of water purifier can also reduce the failure in the use of water purifier and ensure the service life of water purifier.