As a famous China Water Coolers Suppliers and Water Dispensers Manufacturers,Ningbo Penoso Electric Appliance Co., Ltd Which specializes in production of home appliances such as water dispensers, water purifiers, tea bar machines and other small appliances.
As the concept of environmental protection has been continuously promoted, energy-saving water dispensers are no longer a strange word today. Many schools, factories, hospitals, airports, office buildings, and factories have begun to install energy-saving water dispensers. The general energy-saving water dispensers are all made of stainless steel, the water source is municipal tap water, the raw water quality is poor, and bacteria and algae are easily produced on the way of transportation, and the municipal tap water is transported to thousands of households after being treated by chemical drugs. Therefore, the raw water contains chemical components, which oxidize and erode the stainless steel straight drinking fountains, thereby contaminating the drinking water.
Working principle of energy-saving water dispenser After the water is boiled, the faucet is opened. At this time, the water bladder has tap water flowing in and out of the water. It needs to pass water, purify, absorb heat, heat, flow, and exotherm steps to release water. At the same time, energy saving The water dispenser mainly uses the principle of activated carbon to absorb water, and the adsorption capacity and capacity of the activated carbon filter are limited. Therefore, the filter element in the overdue period will lose its meaning, but it is often difficult for the user to determine whether the activated carbon core is overdue. Straight water dispensers also require regular cleaning, disinfection and maintenance. How to maintain and maintain the energy-saving water dispenser? The following small series will tell you:
1. First clean the filter-core: If the water quality of the tap water or household water is not good, the filter will be stained with a lot of stains for a long time. It is necessary to clean the pre-filter-core every once in a while. First turn off the water source of the energy-saving water dispenser, and also turn off the power supply - use a wrench to unscrew the water inlet nut, use the prepared washbasin to fill the water flowing out of the tube - remove the filter element, and then clean the outside stain.
2. Regularly clean the water storage tank and the water inlet and the water storage tray: clean and cut off the power supply every month - clean the water inlet, the faucet and the water storage tray with a clean cloth - open the sewage pipe behind the water dispenser and all the drinking water switches, and let go of the water Water - Scrub the white scale on the water tank with a clean rag.
3. Monthly disinfection: After each cleaning, the water storage tank is filled with purified water, soaked with disinfectant for half an hour - turn on all the taps to discharge water, repeat this several times to fill the clean water and discharge water.
4. Timely and more-change-filter-core: Generally, water production becomes smaller, water production is too fast, water outlet taste is too bad or 80% of service life is required to be replaced in time. First turn off the water source of the energy-saving water dispenser, and also turn off the power supply - use a wrench to unscrew the water inlet nut and use the prepared washbasin to fill the water flowing out of the tube - remove the old filter element and wipe it clean with a clean cloth. Drain the filter bucket and clean it – then replace it with a new one – connect the water source to the power source.
5. Don't need to empty for a long time: because if you don't have to come back and drink the water for a long time, and it won't heat for a long time in the cold and easy to freeze winter, the water inside will swell and will crack the water storage tank. Turn off the power and inlet valves - open the faucet and drain plug of the water outlet - close the faucet and drain plug after emptying.