The water boiler is a very common drinking equipment. For professionals, the maintenance of the water boiler should be very simple, but for ordinary consumers, there will be some problems in maintenance. Here is a summary of the common faults of the water boiler. The exclusion method is shared with everyone.
1. Water boiler dripping
If there is a lot of water vapor, a drop or two is normal. If it is dripping continuously > Solution: first turn off the power, turn on the tap to the maximum water pressure to see if there is still dripping water. If it is still dripping, it means that the water inlet solenoid valve has a foreign body towel on the gasket inside the solenoid valve>>Solution: Disassemble the solenoid valve to flush the gasket or replace the solenoid valve.
2, water boiler spray
(1) There is water sprayed from the exhaust port. In this case, when the water inlet is filled with water, the water pressure is too large or the water is fed into the water tank during welding. The nozzle welding is crooked> Solution: Use a 10 cm bobbin to plug the exhaust hole (the best pipe is the same thickness as the exhaust hole, and wrap it with a sealing tape).
(2) If the water in the water tank boils and water vapor and water are sprayed from the exhaust port, check whether the internal temperature and thermostat are inserted in place. Or whether it is damaged> Inspection method: firstly check whether the internal temperature is set too high, secondly check the thermostat, pull out the thermostat for visual inspection, if there is no problem with both, it is the motherboard failure.
3. The phenomenon of water flowing in the water boiler: When the water boiler is in normal operation, the water continuously flows from the exhaust port, and the amount of water flowing is not small. > Troubleshooting method: Turn off the power and check whether the exhaust hole is still flowing. If the power outage stops, there may be the following reasons:
(1) The water level sensor does not sense that the water is full
(2) The line is not connected well or the contact point is dropped. Check method: Check all the lines and contacts connected to the sensor.
(3) If all circuits are checked and there is no problem, then check whether the sensor is damaged.
4. The water does not reach the preset temperature
(1) The hot water boiled by the water boiler cannot reach the predetermined 95 degrees or more> Inspection method: single press the "setting" button for 6 seconds to check whether the internal temperature is set too low, and appropriately increase the internal temperature.
(2) After the water boiler boils water, the water level also shows that it is full, but the faucet releases one or two cups of boiling water, and the display shows "water shortage" or "non-drinking", and the more hot water the faucet releases, the higher the water temperature. Descend until it becomes cold water after Z. The reason is that the "debug" switch is not turned to the "working" state.